Sunday, January 18, 2015

Rocker Re-do

I liked the curtain fabric so much, I covered the old rocker cushions in it too!

The rocker came from my Grandmother's house. I love a rocker. It's relaxing to sit and rock. The cushions actually came from my mother's rocking chair. They're, well...old and not extremely pretty looking. I had to jazz them up.

This project was quick and easy, and made use of the fabric I had left over from the curtain project. I love using my scraps to make something fantastic.


You can see the rocker and the cushy, but not pretty, cushions in this picture. Black Cat is in the picture as usual. She loves being with me. Such a sweetie.


I just placed the cushion over the fabric, cut to fit, and sewed a pocket.


I think it looks pretty.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment