Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March 2013 Coupon Savings

Ok. So I've done the whole couponing thing before, and haven't kept up with it. I'm giving it another go, this time, with the help of the internet. Did you know, there are sites that make it super simple for you to save? I'm sure I knew this...but didn't bother to look at them before. I am now.

Here's two I like:

www.southernsavers.com
www.forthemommas.com

Sooo...what have I bought for cheap? I thought you'd never ask!

Giant
Last week Giant had a $5 off "Personal Thanks Coupon" if you buy 5 frozen foods (from a certain selection, not just any frozen food). Pair that with some manufacturer's coupons and BOOM! super savings!

Rite Aid
+Up #1

+Up #2

Rite Aid 2

Rite Aid has also been very nice to me. Who doesn't love free potato chips? I also got 4 cans of Pringles, on my first shopping trip. These I paid for, without getting any +Up rewards, but, there's a reason. Be on the look out for the empty canisters to be re-purposed.

CVS #1

CVS #2
Cant forget about CVS! I bought a bag of $0.99 cent Jelly Beans, which had a $0.99 ECB. I added them into the Easter Care package I sent to my Aunt and Uncle. Then, I used the ECB, with a coupon to get 2 packs of gum, for $0.15 each. These are going in my Boss's Easter Basket. She's very good to me, and I like to spoil her ;)

Walgreens also treated me well last week, but...I'm not sure what I did with the receipts :( I'll give a recap of what I remember. 4 Cans of Progresso Soup, which cost me $0.75 each, after coupons, discounts, and bonus points. A free Starbucks Iced Coffee. As well as 3 Hallmark Cards ($0.99 ones) for free. It was a sweet trip!

I'm doing this weeks shopping tomorrow. Not too much on the list. I hope to make it to Walmart this week. I had a list of about 8 items for last week, but my dumb ass didn't think to go to a Super Walmart, as all of the items were of a grocery store nature. Sigh. I'll know better this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment