Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy New Year!

...3 months late. Better than never, right?

So, what's been going on with me? Uhm...In August, I got a new job! FINALLY! Praise Jesus! Prayers ARE answered. Guess what. It is even more fantastic than I could even imagine. My brain is appreciated, and exercised on a daily basis. It is exactly 3 miles from my front door, to the office.

I am itching to be creative. Right now, I'm watching a marathon of America's Next Top Model. It makes several things pop into my mind. First, I can't stand Tyra Banks. Second, I can't wait for the weather to cooperate, so I can work with my willing model. You'd think more people would be willing to dress up all fabulous and wear some funky makeup, so I can take great pictures of them. Nope. It's like pulling teeth to get someone to work with.

I'm still up to my old tricks with eBay. Sorry for the crappy pictures.
February
March


Too much floating around in my head right now. Hard to focus it and get it out on the screen. More updates soon. Promise. Topics include coupon savings, craft room decorating, organizing, certifications, savings goals, and more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment